The October 2018 Newsletter is Now Available
In this month’s issue, you’ll find news on each of the following . . .
- Weekday Special Rates are now extended through the end of the year. Check-out the great rate on your favorite room.
- VRBOs & whole-house rentals are no longer allowed in Santa Barbara County beginning on Oct 1, 2018. See why ForFriends Inn is – and always has been – a better choice for group gatherings.
- OTAs continue to gouge guests with commissions, extra fees, and misleading advertising. You’ll always get the best rates and the friendliest cancellation terms when booking directly with the inn.
- Plan your Fall trip to wine country using our Things To Do section as your guide. There are so many great things to do beginning now through the holidays. In the newsletter, you’ll find a list of Fall events and links for more information.
- We’ve published our 2018 holiday schedule. Hint: We’re open on Thanksgiving and New Years but closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas. For those considering a wine country Thanksgiving, there is even a list of restaurants that serve Thanksgiving dinner along with a link to make reservations.
- Finally, you’ll also find a few thoughts on other activities and happenings around the valley.
Download a pdf of the Oct newsletter here.
Previous newsletters can be found on the Newsletter Archive drop-down located on our website Blog page.
Friends who wish to be added to our email list for future newsletters can signup at the bottom of this page.