Book the Entire Inn & Village For Your Whole Group
ForFriends is the Perfect Place to Celebrate, Gather or Reconnect
Located Just 45 Minutes from Santa Barbara (SBA) Airport
ForFriends Inn is the perfect place for group gathering, family reunions, milestone celebrations, wedding guests, annual meet-ups and more. Surrounded by mountains, wineries, rolling golden hills, and equestrian estates in the midst of the quaint valley town of Santa Ynez, ForFriends Inn & Village is perfectly situated to welcome friends and family near or far. Walk to shopping, restaurants and tasting rooms – all within minutes of the Estate. Looking for things to do? From bike or horseback riding tours to wine tasting and live-music, our Guest Services team can help you plan experiences to remember.
5-star Accommodations with Versatile Options
The ForFriends Inn & Village Estate offers accommodations for all preferences. 14 total rooms are available, each including either one king bed or one king and one queen bed. Double occupancy is available. Featuring a wide range of accommodation options from traditional Inn rooms to California Craftsman Bungalows, ForFriends has a comfortable place for everyone to relax and unwind.
A First-class Alternative to Vacation Rentals or Hotels
Sit back, relax and let us take care of everything for your group. Our staff will shop, cook, and provide housekeeping each day so you don’t have to. Plus, we’re located within walking distance to Rely on our Guest Services Team to help plan your stay and find the right package and options for your group.
Our team is here to help you customize the perfect getaway
Call us at (805) 693-0303
Booking your group getaway is easy – let us help you
We are committed to providing first-class service and can help you create an experience your friends or family will appreciate and enjoy – fully tailored to your group’s preferences.
Choose Your Accommodations
Up to 4 Rooms | 5-6 Rooms | 7-8 Rooms
Or book the Entire Estate
Customize Your Stay
tell us what your group will need –
and we’ll create a package
Welcome Your Group
Look forward to a memorable
experience in wine country
Expect concierge service + assistance with planning, support & recommendations
If there’s something you need – just ask.
ForFriends Group Amenities, Services & Accommodations:
Location & Contacts
– (805) 693-0303
The ForFriends Inn & Village Estate offers accommodations for all preferences. 14 total rooms are available, each including either one king bed or one king and one queen bed. Double occupancy is available.
- 2 Deluxe Inn Rooms – traditional Inn rooms with king beds (options for double occupancy)
- 4 Inn Suites – traditional luxury Inn rooms with king beds (options for double occupancy)
- Kalyra Cottage – charming, freestanding cottage with king bed (options for double occupancy)
- Sunstone Tower – a spacious, freestanding tower with one king bed downstairs and one queen upstairs
- 6 modern California bungalows – each have one king bed and one queen bed and studio layouts with kitchenettes
Planning & Support
– We love to make recommendations & reservations
– Our Guest Services Team will organize it all for you
– Our staff will take care of your group while here at the Estate
Activities & Adventures
– Wine & Hors d’oeuvres (Daily at the inn, Local winemakers and live music)
– Wine Tasting (Complimentary wine tasting on us at 40+ wineries)
– Wine Blending Workshop (2 1/2 hrs, Competitive & Educational)
– Wine Tasting Room Tours (4-5 hrs, Guided, 3-4 wineries, Can include lunch)
– Wine Cellar Tours (2 hrs, Guided, Several nearby wineries)
– Bike Rides Thru the Vines (3-4 hrs, Guided, eBikes for all skills and fitness)
– Horseback Rides Thru the Vines & Backcountry (2 hrs, Guided, All skill levels)
– Golf (Four 18-hole, par 72 courses)
– Maverick Saloon (Authentic western saloon, Music and dancing)
– Cold Spring Tavern (Authentic stage coach stop, Great food and live music)
– Spas (Several choices within walking distance or short drive away)
– Need help planning? Our Guest Services team will suggest tours, attractions, restaurants and more.
Wine Garden & Gathering Spaces
– Living Room (Main House, 1,000 ft2, up to 40 people)
– Garden (Outdoor, 1,000 ft2, up to 40 people)
– Front Porch (Outdoor, 2@200 ft2 sections, up to 10 people per section)
– Ultra High-Speed Business Class WiFi
– Flatscreen TVs in Each Room
– Streaming Services
Happy Hour & Hors d’oeuvres
– Enjoy Wine & Hors d’oeuvres each afternoon in the wine garden
– Live music – when available
Group Dining Options
– Renowned restaurants with group seating for up to 40, Walking distance from inn
– Several others just a short drive away
– Multiple options for catering at the inn, Use of kitchen available
– Several transportation options available in the area
– Uber is well established
– Wrigley is on-call & usually available
Call to book your getaway today:
Get up to 10% Off Your Group Stay
10 Reasons to Choose a Luxury Inn Estate over Vacation Rentals
- Enjoy concierge service – we’ll help you plan your stay.
- Relax while we shop, cook, and housekeep each day so you don’t have to.
- Add extras like extended wine and hors d’oeuvres hour and live music.
- Walk to top restaurants that can handle any size group.
- Choose from 14 accommodations sleeping up to 51 people.
- Enjoy your own private, luxury bathroom in each room.
- Access our full-service kitchen when you book the entire Inn.
- Save by paying only for the rooms you use.
- Expect discounts and no unexpected fees – we do not charge a separate cleaning fee.
- Rely on our established, trustworthy reputation – we are licensed, inspected, and insured.